• Payment guarantee : covers the risk of non-payment of your commercial transactions, regardless of the risk event (payment default, insolvency, abusive breach of contract, political decision, etc).
• Supply chain guarantee : covers domestic or expert transactions against the risks arising from any definitive termination of a contract in the event of a contract interruption, a pecuniary loss following non-payment, the non-transfer of receivables or even an abusive call on bonds.
• Investment guarantee : covers losses on your assets abroad as a result of political decisions (embargo, boycott, withdrawal of licence, non-convertibility/non-transfer of foreign currencies, confiscation, expropriation, nationalisation, dispossession, selective discrimination, etc.), arbitrary decisions by a public entity (non-compliance with contractual obligations, arbitration sentence, abusive breach of contract, etc.) and certain physical losses (riots, popular movements, revolutions, changes of power or government, civil or foreign wars, etc.).
• Financing guarantee : intended for banks and financial institutions which risk suffering financial losses as a result of political events or decisions or default by private debtors under the terms of pre-financing, financial loans, confirmation of letters of credit, repurchase of receivables, project financings, etc.
Since each contract and transaction has its particularities, a tailor-made approach is necessary in order to be certain to cover all the risks and completing all the contractual documentation for the transaction.
• Analysis of the transaction and the contracts,
• Analysis of the risks: debtors, country, political, etc.
Negotiation and implementation of the insurance policies :
• Request for proposals from the French or London markets or in the country of the transaction,
• Negotiation of the terms and conditions of the insurance policy and syndication of the risks if necessary,
• Drafting the policies,
• Implementation of the cooperation agreements between insurance companies.
During the term of the policy :
• Regular monitoring of changes in the risk and providing information to the insurance companies,
• Updating of the policies or extension of the coverage,
• Monitoring and provision of information concerning changes in the market and the risks,
• In the event of the threat of an insurance loss: organisation and management of the communication between the insured and the insurer on the one hand and between insurers in the event of syndication on the other hand,
• In the event of an insurance loss: management of the indemnification process and compliance with the deadlines.