Why make use of commercial information?
In order to:
- prospect good targets and get to know them better upstream of any commercial relationship
- monitor your customer base and measure the risk of short-term default
- constitute a reliable administrative database
- Check the capital structure links of your customers and the information about their directors
- cross-check the information with that of a credit insurer and provide a comparison.
What do the commercial information companies offer you?
- Legal information (legal forms, registered offices and secondary establishments, legal representatives, legal events, etc.)
- Financial information: summaries, ratios, complete balance sheets
- Analysis of solvency : financial ratios, scoring and probabilities of default
- Miscellaneous and varied alerts
- Automated and customised restitution of data.
Diot Credit's added value
- Good knowledge about the information market and its players enables us to advise you properly.
- Competitive bidding by the players will offer you the best solution at the best price.
- The use of financial information in the event of subscription for a credit insurance contract in order to optimise it.